NFL Free Agency Update
9:50 p.m. Eastern
-Reggie Wayne agreed to a three-year deal with the Colts, says Adam Schefter.
9:33 p.m. Eastern
-Cortland Finnegan agreed to a five-year deal with St. Louis worth $50 million, says Adam Schefter.
9:25 p.m. Eastern
-St. Louis has a deal in place with top CB Cortland Finnegan, says Alex Marvez.
8:25 p.m. Eastern
-Tampa Bay agreed to a five-year contract with Vincent Jackson worth $55.55 million, with $26 million guaranteed.
8:07 p.m. Eastern
-Chicago agreed to a one-year deal with QB Jason Campbell.
8:02 p.m. Eastern
-Peyton Hillis will visit Kansas City.
7:50 p.m. Eastern
-More visits: T Eric Winston will visit with Miami, Kansas City and St. Louis. C Chris Myers will visit Houston and Tennessee. LB Dan Connor will meet with the Cowboys.
-Chicago has interest in DE Jeremy Mincey.
7:40 p.m. Eastern
-Miami and Cleveland are going after Matt Flynn.
-Tampa Bay has interest in Mike Tolbert and David Carr.
7:05 p.m. Eastern
-Clarence Hill expects the Giants to sign Martellus Bennett.
6:50 p.m. Eastern
-Josh Morgan will make $12 million over two years with Washington. They could get Eddie Royal also.
-Tampa Bay has the only scheduled meeting with Carl Nicks.
-Philadelphia is finalizing a contract extension with Trent Cole.
-CB Aaron Ross will visit the Bengals on Thursday.
-The Cardinals and Jets are interested in WR Chaz Schillens.
6:30 p.m. Eastern
-Peyton Manning will likely meet with the Titans tonight.
6:20 p.m. Eastern
-Bill Polian said on ESPN that he thinks the Broncos and Titans are in the lead for Peyton Manning. Tennessee will also try to schedule a visit with John Abraham.
-Seattle re-signed DT Red Bryant for five years and $35 million with $14.5 million guaranteed.
6:12 p.m. Eastern
-Seattle re-signed DT Red Bryant, according to Mike Lombardi.
-Count San Diego among the teams going after Laurent Robinson. This is after they cut him last season.
6:05 p.m. Eastern
-San Francisco is now in on Brandon Carr, says Adam Schefter. The Niners, Redskins and Bucs have interest in CB Eric Wright.
-Count the Chargers among the teams interested in Robert Meachem.
-The Jets have interest in safeties Reggie Nelson and LaRon Landry. Philadelphia, Detroit and Chicago also like Landry.
-New England and two other teams are in on BenJarvus Green-Ellis.
-New Orleans is interested in LB David Hawthorne.
-Washington has interest in Kyle Orton.
5:55 p.m. Eastern
-After signing Pierre Garcon and Josh Morgan, Washington has interest in Eddie Royal.
-G Ben Grubbs will visit the Saints tomorrow as a possible Carl Nicks replacement.
-St. Louis is trying to bring in Robert Meachem for a visit on Wednesday.
-The Jets have interest in S Brandon Meriweather.
-Baltimore has interest in special teams players Kassim Osgood and Ted Ginn Jr.
-The Chiefs, Bucs, Colts and Cowboys are among the teams interested in TE Jeff Carlson.
5:40 p.m. Eastern
-Pierre Garcon signed a five-year deal in Washington worth $42.5 million and $21.5 million guaranteed. Wow.
-Dallas could sign CB Brandon Carr to a deal worth around $7 million per year.
-St. Louis is also interested in CB Tracy Porter.
-DE Corey Redding will visit with the Colts tonight.
-OT Eric Winston is visiting with Miami tonight.
5:30 p.m. Eastern
-Tampa Bay is very interested in G Carl Nicks.
-Washington re-signed DL Adam Carriker for four years and $20 million with $7 million guaranteed, says Albert Breer.
-Brandon Carr is expected to sign with the Cowboys, says Jason La Canfora.
-DT Jason Jones will visit St. Louis and Seattle.
-The Jets re-signed LB Bryan Thomas and will get a visit from QB Drew Stanton.
-Miami and nine other teams have interest in Eric Winston.
-Chicago is negotiating a contract with Jason Campbell.
5:15 p.m. Eastern
-Washington has signed former Niners WR Josh Morgan.
-Chicago appears out on Mario Williams, says Brad Biggs.
-Chad Henne will visit with Seattle in addition to Jacksonville.
-Arizona has interest in Laurent Robinson.
4:52 p.m. Eastern
-Vincent Jackson has agreed to a contract with Tampa Bay, according to Jeff Duncan the New Orleans Times Picayune.
-Tampa Bay and Philadelphia have interest in G Carl Nicks.
4:47 p.m. Eastern
-Pierre Garcon has announced on Facebook that he’s signing with the Washington Redskins.
-Vincent Jackson to Tampa Bay is close to a done deal, says Stephen Holder.
4:43 p.m. Eastern
-Seattle is trying to get a visit with Matt Flynn.
-More visits: Kyle Orton will visit the Cowboys. Martellus Bennett will visit the Giants.
-Arizona released T Levi Brown.
-The Giants also re-signed Justin Tryon and Michael Coe.
4:35 p.m. Eastern
-Washington and St. Louis are talking contract with Pierre Garcon, says Adam Schefter.
-Jacksonville is getting first visits from WR Laurent Robinson and QB Chad Henne.
-Cleveland re-signed John Greco, among other moves.
4:30 p.m. Eastern
-CB Cortland Finnegan will visit the Rams first this week, according to Adam Schefter.
4:27 p.m. Eastern
-WR Pierre Garcon is discussing a contract with the Redskins, according to Jason Cole.
-CB Brandon Carr will visit the Dallas Cowboys first, says Adam Schefter.
-C Geoff Hangartner has re-signed with Carolina on a three-year deal.
4:23 p.m. Eastern
-Buffalo is not only getting the first visit from Mario Williams, but WR Robert Meachem will visit the Bills tonight.
-S Brandon Meriweather will visit the Broncos tonight, according to Adam Schefter.
4:20 p.m. Eastern
-Mario Williams is visiting the Bills this evening, according to Adam Schefter.
-Denver, Miami and Kansas City have interest in DT Paul Soliai.
-The Jets want to bring back Nick Folk, according to Rich Cimini, but he’ll have competition for his job.
4:15 p.m. Eastern
-In looking for a DT, Denver wants to bring back Broderick Bunkley but have also reached out to former Dolphin Paul Soliai.
-Speaking of former Dolphins, the Jets have shown interest in QB Chad Henne, according to Rich Cimini.
4:10 p.m. Eastern
-San Francisco made another defensive upgrade by re-signing former Ravens LB Tavares Gooden, according to Jason La Canfora.
4:07 p.m. Eastern
-Now that the league year has officially started, the Robert Griffin…I mean second overall pick has now been officially traded from St. Louis to Washington.
4 p.m. Eastern
-Minnesota re-signed DL LeTroy Guion for three years.
3:55 p.m. Eastern
-Huge news! Chicago has acquired Pro Bowl WR Brandon Marshall from Miami for a pair of third-round picks, according to FOX’s Jay Glazer. The Bears had been in the running for a WR like Vincent Jackson, but now Marshall is reunited with Jay Cutler in Chicago. There was a rumor that Peyton Manning did not like Miami because of Marshall, so perhaps that had something to do with it. More as it develops.
3:52 p.m. Eastern
-C Nick Hardwick could make as much as $13.5 million and $6.5 guaranteed in his three-year new deal with San Diego.
3:45 p.m. Eastern
-Buffalo is targeting Mario Williams, says Lance Zierlein.
-Dallas also re-worked the contract of Doug Free.
3:40 p.m. Eastern
-Dan Pompei reports that the Bucs are the favorites to land Vincent Jackson.
3:35 p.m. Eastern
-Dallas restructured Orlando Scandick’s contract, saving the Cowboys nearly $5 million in cap room.
-Oakland will cut Kevin Boss on Wednesday.
3:15 p.m. Eastern
-Chicago signed veteran CB Tim Jennings to a two-year deal.
2:50 p.m. Eastern
-Lots of players being released. Dallas has released CB Terence Newman and K David Buehler. San Diego released CB Dante Hughes. Jacksonville released special teams ace Kassim Osgood.
-San Diego has re-signed C Nick Hardwick to a three-year deal, says Adam Kaplan.
2:07 p.m. Eastern
-New England is among the teams interested in DT Red Bryant.
-Thomas Davis restructured his contract with Carolina and saved the Panthers $3.8 million in cap space, says Pat Yasinskas.
-Jacksonville re-signed punter Nick Harris.
2 p.m. Eastern
-After being released by Denver, CB Perrish Cox signed a two-year deal with San Francisco. He can practice opposite Randy Moss…The Niners are likely bracing for the departure of Carlos Rogers.
-Count Houston out of the Peyton Manning sweepstakes.
1:50 p.m. Eastern
-St. Louis is expected to pursue CB Carlos Rogers.
1:45 p.m. Eastern
-Phil Dawson has accepted his franchise tag and will make $3.8 million for the Browns next season.
-Tennessee is currently meeting with G Steve Hutchinson.
1:40 p.m. Eastern
-On the Cowboys front, expect Laurent Robinson to get a lot of interest and Dallas is looking to re-sign FB Tony Fiametta to a multi-year deal.
1:30 p.m. Eastern
-G Carl Nicks is high on the Cowboys’ list if he reaches free agency, says Adam Caplan. Caplan also says that Tampa Bay is targeting Curtis Lofton.
-San Diego released LT Marcus McNeill.
1:20 p.m. Eastern
-CB Terrell Thomas will get $11 million guaranteed and $28 million overall for four years from the Giants with a fifth year option.
-S Jordan Babineaux could get up to $5.2 million over two years with the Titans.
1:10 p.m. Eastern
-CB Terrell Thomas’ new contract with the Giants is four years and $28 million, says Mike Garafolo. Aaron Ross will be headed elsewhere.
-Houston released FB Lawrence Vickers
12:55 p.m. Eastern
-New Orleans re-signed WR Marques Colston to a five-year deal worth $40 million, as first reported by FOX’s Jay Glazer. Robert Meachem is likely gone and Vincent Jackson will get a huge payday.
-Philadelphia re-signed OL Todd Herremans to a three-year extension worth $21.5 million.
The Top 10 Free Agents Via SprungOnSports On FanFeedr
1) Peyton Manning, QB- After being released from Indianapolis last week, as many as a dozen teams contacted Manning in order to bring the all-time great to their team. Denver, Arizona, Miami, Tennessee, Houston and San Francisco are believed to be the top suitors as of now.
2) Mario Williams, DE- Houston would like to re-sign the top pass rusher, but the Texans had one of the league’s top defenses without him and re-signed Arian Foster to a huge deal. Teams like Seattle and Chicago will make him their top priority.
3) Mike Wallace, WR- Wallace is a restricted free agent, meaning the Steelers could match any offer thrown his way and the team that signs him would have to give a first round pick to Pittsburgh. Could a team like New England take a chance and only give up a pick at the end of the first round?
4) Vincent Jackson, WR- Jackson is almost definitely not going back to San Diego, and there will be a long list of teams pursuing this number one option. Tampa Bay has a ton of space and will go after Jackson hard. Washington wants to pair him with Robert Griffin III and Chicago would like a top option for Jay Cutler.
5) Ladarius Webb, CB- The Ravens also put a first round tender on this restricted free agent, so it will take a lot to get him from Baltimore. Chicago and Miami could use someone like Webb.
6) Cortland Finnegan, CB- It doesn’t look like Finnegan will be going back to Tennessee, and the risk taking corner could go with Jackson in a package deal to Tampa Bay, which would certainly be interesting. Dallas and Washington also have interest.
7) Jared Gaither, T- San Diego would love to keep Gaither, but a slew of teams have cap space and he’s the top blind side protector on the market. Expect Gaither to cash in big wherever he goes.
8) Brandon Carr, CB- Kansas City released him and the 25-year-old will have a lot of interest in someone who had four regular season picks. Dallas will keep its eye on Carr as the Cowboys look to improve its pass defense.
9) Carl Nicks, G- Nicks was huge in protecting Drew Brees for a long time in New Orleans, but he’s likely out of the Saints’ price range and could end up as the highest paid offensive lineman in football before it’s all said and done.
10) Matt Flynn, QB- Unless you’re Indianapolis or Washington, Flynn is the consolation prize to Peyton Manning. Look for Miami, Seattle and Kansas City (and a whole lot of others) to give Flynn big money within the next week.